Skip navigation.

Garden Plant identification website. Free to browse with 10,500+ images and time lapses

Last post 16-06-2011 10:45 AM by NeilB. 0 replies.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

• 16/06/2011 10:45 AM
    • NeilB
    • Oxford
    • 21 Jul 2007
    Top 500 Contributor
    Reply | Contact

Hi, I'm Neil Bromhall and I'd like to let you know that I've produced a free to browse online British plant finder and pruning guide website.

www.rightplants4me.co.uk is easy to use and designed to help you find and identify the right plants to suit every aspect of your garden and season needs.

You simply find plants to suit your requirement by selecting any combination of  Latin or common name, flower and leaf colour, aspect, height, soil type etc.

The best plants to suit your search are displayed within seconds.

Clicking on a thumbnail opens up the full plant description and plant care advice.

Being a photographer / wildlife cameraman I've added over 10,500 images plus time-lapse sequences of flowers opening and plants growing. For an example have a look at my Acorn to oak seedling time-lapse which took 8 months to film

Click on the  Time-lapse button to view the sequence.

The site is still growing and we're adding more plants and search functions. We've tried to include as wide a range of plants as possible ranging from grasses to trees, so although it doesn't have every Rose or Clematis, we have included the different types so the plant care and pruning advice covers most plants.

For RHS students I've added an option to see the plants for their RHS plant identification cours.

I hope you find it useful plus if you want plants adding please feel free to contact me neil@complete-gardens.co.uk

The site is still 'work inprogress' so please let me know your comments and feedback so I can update, correct your suggestions

best wishes

Neil Bromhall