Skip navigation.

Please help me, im looking for info on SHEDS

Last post 08-02-2005 12:39 PM by ken69. 2 replies.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

• 08/02/2005 11:44 AM
    • Obelix
    • Belgium
    • 24 Nov 2004
    Top 50 Contributor
    Reply | Contact

Would it not be more appropriate to ask us what we'd like in a garden shed so you can incorporate winning and sales producing features in your new design?

Obelix - Belgium
  • 08/02/2005 12:39 PM
    • ken69
    • Norfolk UK
    • 23 Nov 2004
    Top 50 Contributor
    Reply | Contact

Hi Chris...there is a shed discussion group somewhere, called, Shedheads. Try googling.

• 02/08/2005 11:12 AM
    • ccoath
    • 08 Feb 2005
    Not Ranked
    Reply | Contact

Hello, Im a student studying at Southampton University for a degree in Product Design and for my final project I am loooking into the design of garden sheds. My aim is to produce a new product that is styled to fit in with the modern garden design currently becoming popular. To understand exactly what I need to incorporate into my design to create a successful product I was hoping some keen gardeners would take the time to fill out a questionairre for me. I would be truly greatfull and it would help a great deal. Thankyou very much Chris P.s Il let u know what I come up with.. Questionnaire for Current Shed Owners and Users Q1: What is the area of your garden? (Rough approximation, sq m) Q2: What is the main function of your shed? General Storage Annex Workshop Potting Shed Other………… Q3: What are the main products found within the shed, if any? Q4: Have you customized the structure since purchase to aid with storage? e.g. adding shelves, work benches, hooks, etc? Yes No Don't Know Q5: What are the customisations that have been made if any? Q6: Which category would your garden fall into? Modern Traditional Other Q7: Is your garden shed suitably styled to fit in with that of your garden? Q8: How would you rate the access of your shed when dealing with large objects such as lawnmowers and garden tools? 1 2 3 4 5 Very Good Very Bad Q9: Please describe the atmosphere within your shed in three words? Thankyou very much for your time!