Skip navigation.

RHS I Phone App

Last post 26-04-2013 9:35 AM by Ian Forward. 2 replies.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

• 02/11/2012 12:22 PM
    Not Ranked
    Reply | Contact

I've noticed that a new version of the RHS I Phone App has been released which merely resolves bug fixes.

Can you actually provide a link to actually purchase the additional modules? They are shown on the I Tunes store but I do not appear able to click through to obtain them.

Would it be possible to have access to the code/template so RHS members can update various vegetables/plants which would add value to the App and make it a useful aid to members or anyone else that chose to download it.

Mahalo

• 04/11/2012 03:49 PM
    • Juliska
    • 09 Jan 2011
    Top 500 Contributor
    Reply | Contact

I may have completely misunderstood the question ( I am very good at that), but when I look at the "my garden "page on the app there is, at the bottom right hand side of the page, a sign saying "sync". I find that if you touch that it takes you through to the Apple site and updates your bundles (if there are any updates available of course) Have a go and good luck to you!

• 26/04/2013 09:35 AM
    • Ian Forward
    • Great Totham, Essex
    • 26 Apr 2013
    Not Ranked
    Reply | Contact

At least you have an app for iPhone. Android has taken over in the United Kingdom as the number one smartphone operating system in terms of market share since January 2012. Android had a 36.9 percent share while Apple’s iPhone only had 28.5 percent! RHS still hasn't issued an Android App since the Apple App was issued in April 2010.

Sad