Skip navigation.

Gardens First

Last post 17-07-2009 10:15 PM by Digger. 17 replies.

Page 2 of 2 (18 items) < Previous 1 2

• 17/07/2009 06:06 PM
    • Digger
    • Northern UK
    • 18 Jul 2005
    Top 10 Contributor
    Reply | Contact

Beetle why don't you put a sock in it and reply to your pms? anyway I've heard the dreadful news that Geoff Hodge has had his job made redundant already???? if someone else is doing the same job in place of Geoff (was it web editor?) then the RHS are in trouble even if they are having someone esle do the job under a different title they can't. It's the job that is made redundant not the employee. So we can presume that we are effectively running without an admin overseer? so we can expect chavs and spam etc... all soon, but if it gets erased by admin then we need to know who is doing the job for admin if it's not Geoff? Hmmmn no ones going to do it then

digger Devil Sage of the fells
  • 17/07/2009 10:03 PM
    • Beetle
    • woking
    • 03 Jun 2009
    Top 100 Contributor
    Reply | Contact

Digger,,

There really is no need to be so aggressive - your PM was unanswered as it really did not seem to  need a response. It read 'So Boris you're one of those new horticultural technicians then? do you work at Wisley full time? is your position in danger of being made redundant?'.

My answer to you is No, No & no.

As regards 'putting a sock in it' - i would suggest that that would be precisely what 'management' would like to see.

FACT:The RHS has forbidden interdepartmental feedback and comment on the wave one redundancy consultation process.

FACT: No press release has been published or freely released.

Socks need to be pulled out of orifices not stuffed in if employees are to keep jobs, housing and pensions.

Ask Geoff to see if he agrees???????

Beetling ahead....maybe.........?
  • 17/07/2009 10:15 PM
    • Digger
    • Northern UK
    • 18 Jul 2005
    Top 10 Contributor
    Reply | Contact

I heard from someone in the know about Geoff's position not Geoff himself, but the news is out there now on other sites old fruit, that said I presumed you were a horticultural technician because you put that into your bio? anyway none of  my biz  where you work Sleep

Thanks for the pm's btwSurprise

digger Devil Sage of the fells